ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD & FAMILY FUN
Sea Gull Century Events:
- Friday Night Welcome Reception Campus Mall • 7-9 p.m. (Included with Registration)
- Saturday Lawn Party (Cash Sales Only) Campus Mall • 1-6 p.m.
Meals at the Commons:
The Commons is SU’s
award-winning dining facility featuring
(Pre-paid tickets are required)
- Friday Tour de Commons Dinner 4:30-8:30 p.m. $12.95
- Saturday Gear-Up Hi-Carb Breakfast 6-8 a.m. $7.95
- Saturday No Helmet Required Dinner Buffet 4:30-8:30 p.m. $12.95
- Sunday Happy Trails Breakfast 8-10 a.m. $7.95
Harris Crab House Feast:
Stop at Harris Crab House, just east of the Bay Bridge, and enjoy a special Sea Gull Century discount on Saturday or Sunday just show rider number.
- SU’s Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art – Home to an expansive collection and exciting exhibits.
- Salisbury Zoo and Park – Free admission to the zoo and a great playground for the kids.
- Maryland and Delaware Beaches – Just 30 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, enjoy a day at the beach.
* * *